I love wearing a sarong, so I have created fabulous Plus Size Sarongs to fit all gorgeous Goddesses. If I don’t have the size you need, please contact me and I’ll make you a customised comfy sarong!
Each day I put a sarong on as soon as I get out of bed, as they’re so light and comfortable, perfect for summer time. When I travel I always take several sarongs with me as they can be used to boost your wardrobe as shawls, wrapped over trousers for a different ‘look’, and lots of other handy uses.
Sizes & Prices
I make the Plus Size Sarongs in 3 sizes:
- Size 1 — 45×66″ / 110x168cm — $US28.95
- Size 2 — 45×86″/110x220cm — $31.95
- Size 3 — 45×108″/3 yards/9ft/110x275cm — $34.95
- need a different size? Please contact me
- shipping will be added on check-out — $US15.00
- Generic sarongs are 2 yards (44×60″) or less in length
- My sarongs are 66″, 86″ and 108″ long to suit a more voluptuous body.
- Soft and cool Cotton Voile
- turquoise blue
- lime green
- dark pink
Shipping and handling fee of $US12.50 will be added at check-out. After you click the BUY NOW buttonon the left of the screen here, you will see these options – choose Credit Card or Paypal, it’s very easy.
All about sarongs
Each culture has its own name for sarongs:
- PAREO, a wraparound,
- pareau (Tahiti),
- lava-lava (Samoa),
- kain (Indonesia),
- sulu (Fiji),
- canga (Brazil) [or Kanga],
- malo (Tonga),
- lunghi or sari(India), etc.
Sarongs in other sizes and fabrics
Are you interested in other sizes? Smaller or larger, please let me know and we’ll work out exactly what you need.
I’ve found some delicious Silk Cotton, so light and beautiful, and I might make a few sarongs in this delightful fabric - let me know if you’re interested; they will be priced higher because of the silk content.