The cost of 5 day/4 night Plus Size Paris Fashion tour is $US2,295 (double occupancy).
Single supplement is $US500.
Costs are based on rate exchange of 1.40. If that changes, the final cost is subject to a surcharge based on the exchange increase.
Four (4) nights accommodation will be provided in self-contained 3-star hotel apartments on the right bank in the heart of old Paris.
Included in the Tour Price
* Hotel accommodation for 4 nights.
* You can come in early or stay on at the hotel after the tour is finished at the same tour rate.
* Entrance Fees, Metro and Bus Tickets
* Admission to all group venues, presentations, tours and meals listed are included.
* Meals included are: breakfast each day, Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner. Cost of wine is not included in these meals.
* All transportation within Paris when with the group is included.
* I will provide metro passes for our stay in Paris and may arrange for personalized transportation in certain circumstances.
* Transportation coming from the airport upon arrival and returning to the airport upon departure is included in the tour price. Details provided upon registration.
Arriving in Paris
* JUNE 2011 TOUR
* Plan to be in Paris from around Tuesday mid-day, June 28th, 2011 through to Saturday AM, July 2nd, 2011.
* Most flights from the U.S. arrive in the morning at Roissy, Charles de Gaulle Airport. Please plan to book your arrival for before noon on Tuesday, June 28th.
* Check-in at the Apartment is from 3pm.
Not Included in the Tour Price
* Air transportation to and from Paris is not included in the tour price.
* Travel Insurance is not included, but is required. Proof of purchase will be required prior to arrival in Paris.
* Passport fees; Travel Visa (for non-U.S. citizens); personal and or/baggage insurance; excess baggage charges;
* Meals, tours, and entrance fees not listed in the above category of “entrance fees tickets and meals”.
* Although non-listed meals are not included in the price of the tour, your tip is included in the price of any meal you have at a mid-range restaurant, however if you decide to, leaving a tip of 5% is truly appreciated.
Deposit and Payments
A deposit of $US1,000 confirms your reservation. The balance for the June 2011 TOUR is due by May 1st, 2011.
Australian residents can pay by Direct Bank Deposit, or you may pay via Paypal on Teena’s website: www.AbfabDesigns.com
Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellations, are subject to a $US100 bookkeeping fee. Cancellation 30-60 days before the tour result in forfeiture of 25% of the tour fee. Cancellations 14-30 days result in a fofeiture of 50% of the fee. Cancellations within 14 days result in forfeiture of the entire fee.
Australian, New Zealand, Canadian and U.S. citizens need a valid passport, with a minimum of 6 months validity, as regulations have become strict.
Teena Hughes assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may occur. Teena accepts no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, terrorist action, or other causes. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the participant as tour rates provide for arrangements only for the times stated. The right is reserved to substitute an apartment or hotel of similar quality. The right is reserved to make minor changes in the itinerary, and the right is reserved to cancel the tour prior to departure, in which case a full refund will constitute full settlement to the registrant. No refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour.