Plus Size Paris Fashion Adventure
Sunday to Sunday - 7 nights - 20-27th June, 2010
The cost of Plus Size Paris tour is $US3750 (double occupancy).
Single supplement is +$US500.
Costs are based on rate exchange of 1.50. If that changes, the final cost is subject to a surcharge based on the exchange increase.
Seven (7) nights accommodation will be provided in a small luxury four star hotel in Paris
Included in the Adventure Price
- airport transfer on day 1 and day 7
- Hotel accommodations for 7 nights.
- we meet up Sunday for the Champagne Cruise and dinner
- we say goodbye at the Farewell Dinner on Saturday, Day 6
- Hotel Checkout is Sunday morning, Day 7
- Entrance Fees, Museum Pass, Metro and Bus Tickets
- Admission to all group venues, presentations, tours and meals listed are included.
- Meals included are: breakfast each day, welcoming dinner and celebration farewell dinner. Cost of drinks/wine is not included in these meals
All transportation within Paris when with the group is included.
I will provide metro passes for our stay in Paris (arrangements can be made for personalized transportation in certain circumstances - please ask).
Transportation coming from the airport upon arrival and returning to the airport upon departure is included in the tour price. Details will be provided upon registration
Getting Around - how is your mobility?
Paris is a relatively small city, and the public transport system is extremely efficient. Everything we do will be by bus, metro or boat - or on foot. To participate in this adventure you will need to be healthy, relatively fit, used to walking, and you may have to climb stairs where there is no lift or elevator.
At this time I am not able to provide assistance for travellers with health issues, or who are unable to climb more than one flight of stairs, or those who require assistance - with handicaps or disabilities. Paris is an ancient city, and many buildings do not cater for handicap/disabled access - they are slowly making progress but still have some way to go. You may consider having a friend come with you who can also participate in the Silk Adventure, and who is willing to help you with your mobility.
Arriving in Paris
Plan to be in Paris from Sunday to Sunday, dates to be confirmed - November 2009.
Not Included in the Tour Price
- Air transportation to and from Paris is not included in the tour price.
- Passport fees; Travel Visa (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Personal and or/baggage Insurance
- Excess baggage charges;
- Meals, tours, and entrance fees not listed in the above category of "entrance fees tickets and meals".
- Tips - Although non-listed meals are not included in the price of the tour, your tip is included in the price of any meal you have at a mid-range restaurant, however 5% is truly appreciated.
Deposit and Payments
A deposit of $US1,000 confirms your reservation and is due by March 20, 2010. Australians may pay by Bank Direct Deposit (please contact me), everyone may pay via Credit Card.
Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellations, are subject to a $US100 bookkeeping fee. Cancellation 30-60 days before the tour result in forfeiture of 25% of the tour fee. Cancellations 14-30 days result in a forfeiture of 50% of the fee. Cancellations within 14 days result in forfeiture of the entire fee.
If you're not sure if you need a passport, you can find out on my Paris webisite >> (new page will open)
If you DO need a passport and either don't have one or it's not current, you'll need to sort this out a.s.a.p.
Passport regulations in France have become strict - passports require a minimum of 6 months validity.
Teena Hughes assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may occur. Teena accepts no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, terrorist action, or other causes. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the participant as Paris Adventure rates provide for arrangements only for the times stated. The right is reserved to substitute an apartment or hotel of similar quality. The right is reserved to make minor changes in the itinerary, and the right is reserved to cancel the tour prior to departure, in which case a full refund will constitute full settlement to the registrant. No refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour
I look forward to seeing you in Paris!
Ready to book?
Fantastic! Please contact me today with your details and how many will be attending, and I'll email you with the information on how to pay your Deposit. I'm so looking forward to meeting you and having fun with fashion in Paris!
Would you like more information by email?
Sign up today to find out about the Plus Size Adventure!