Tunic Saint Tropez
It’s a late afternoon somewhere on the French Riviera, we’re sipping cocktails, admiring the ocean and feeling chic and cool in the gentle breeze – and I’m feeling fabulous in my hand-painted unique, Tunic St Tropez! Sounds good, doesn’t it?
I’ve had these made from 100% “Rayon Light” fabric, a lightweight weave which drapes beautifully, is gorgeous and floats on air. Perfect for the hotest weather — and perfect for travel too!
- You will need to hand-wash as this fabric is fragile when wet
- wring gently or roll in a towel and then wring out
- bounces back to full strength when dry
- requires minimal or no ironing if you pull it out of the dryer straight away (if you use a dryer, otherwise hang on a coat hanger out of the sun to keep the colours bright and strong).
Details on the Saint Tropez Tunic:
- Nicely shaped necklines, rolled edge hems, and indented side seams.
- For Small-Medium and 2XL sizes, there is an indented side seam – this means having the side seam sewn in about 6-8″ from the outside seam edge, leaving the actual garment edges free to float.
- For 3XL, the side seams are not indented but are stitched close to the edge to allow for a spacious floaty fit.
SIZE WIDTH LENGTH S-M/2XL 43" 33" 3XL + 51" 34.5"
To look gorgeous:
- can be worn with pants, sarong skirts, skirts or shorts or even over leggings for the daring fashion Diva
- makes a great beach cover-up, simply wear over your swimsuit
- dress up or dress down depending on shoes, accessories and of course – attitude.
Sizes – Medium to Plus Size Clothing for Women:
- available in two sizes – Sml/Medium and XL/3XL (approximately)
To select your colour scheme you can see some colour combinations here:
- turquoise blue, purple, orange, lime green, hot pink and yellow.
Also in plain white:
Above: St Tropez Tunique – Hot pink & Orange – “Sunburst”
Above: St Tropez Tunique – Turquoise & White – “Blue Clouds”